First-Hand Information on Kenya Safari 2022 To Help You Plan Your Safari
Kenya is one of Africa’s best safari destinations. Every year, thousands of safari-goers visit this country to see the incredible wildlife areas and spectacles such as the Great Wildebeest Migration. Kenya, with its vast open plains, mild climate, and abundance of wildlife, provides sensational safari experiences all year round.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to go on a safari in Kenya in 2022. We have designed unforgettable safari trips for thousands of visitors from all over the world.
Kenya has something for every type of visitor. We offer everything from unforgettable Kenya family safaris with kid-friendly activities and services to exclusive romantic hideaways, adventurous honeymoons, and small groups of friends and family celebrating a milestone anniversary. There is nothing like a Kenya holiday for any type of traveler. Luxurious accommodation in Kenya’s top destinations ranges from lavish, colonial-style lodges to funky boutique hotels and amenity-packed resorts.
What makes Kenya safaris unique?
Every year, the sight of the great wildebeest migration rumbling into Kenya’s Masai Mara creates a memorable safari experience. Kenya safaris are unique in their diversity and ease of access, as well as their ability to provide the best wildlife experience. There will be no other safari with so many places to visit and things to do. The Samburu game reserve appears to stretch over with undulating hilly landscapes. Going on safari is incredibly simple with so many other options. You can see cheetahs and lions even if you only have a 12-hour layover in Nairobi at the Nairobi national park.
When is the best time to go on safari in Kenya?
Kenya’s safari destinations are best visited between January and March, when the weather is mild and dry and game viewing is at its best. The rainy season is ideal between mid-March and June, and again between October and December. If you want to avoid peak-season crowds and take advantage of lower off-season rates on lodging and tours, but to see the Masai Mara wildebeest migration, go between July and mid October.
Our Top Kenya Safari Pick for 2022:
Day Trip to Lake Magadi:
- Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel south to the Ngong Hills.
- Approach the lake from the east, passing through Magadi town and the Magadi Soda factory.
- Enter the reserve area of Lake Magadi and continue to the hot springs and on to meet the local Masai tribe who reside nearby.
Half-Day Tour of Nairobi:
- Begin your day by a game drive in Nairobi National Park, the most accessible and yet wild haven.
- Visit the elephant orphanage run by the David Sheldrick WildlifeTrust.
- Visit the Giraffe Center for up-close look at the endangered Rothschild giraffe and to learn more about giraffes from around Africa.
- Have lunch at one of Kenya’s top restaurants of your choice.
- You will be dropped off at your city hotel after lunch.
Other popular safari tours are as follows:
- Mt Longonot Day Trip
- An 8-Day Safari in Kenya
- The Big Cat Safari, among others.
Visit www.enticeafricasafaris.com to book the best tailor-made Kenya Safari in 2022.